This seems ridiculous and insulting to them.
Sunday let blogger Sol become strong a post with the name This you must never say to a fit girl . This has spread rapidly, and is one of Sunday’s most read posts.
– The most unfinished (and not least annoying) thing you can say to a Fitness Girls is: “Don’t get too big!” , she writes on her blog.
She also refers to an article in which 9 other points are written, and we have collected all ten.
Here are ten things you should never say to a female weightlifter, and why, according to Spot Me Girl , which is a magazine for female weightlifters.
1. Don’t get too big
The most annoying thing you can say to a fitness girl.
– As if my body needs your confirmation. Maybe I want to get too big? Have you thought about it? Actually, I should have taken off again by running away to people eating junk food and screaming “don’t get too big,” but then everyone was furious, Spot Me Girl writes .
So do not tell a fitness girls that they are “too big” and do not advise them to “not get too big”.
2. You look like a man
That a woman is more muscular than you doesn’t make her a man.
3. All you do is talk about weight lifting
And all you do is talk about your girlfriend. Or your children. Or your motorcycle.
– Just as you share what you do on social media, I’m going to share “fitspiration” pictures of myself, as well as some check-ins at the fitness center. Everyone talks about what we do most. Accept it, or block me, writes the magazine.
4. You are just as good because you are always training
Yes, and 2 + 2 = 4.
– Nor do I tell you that you look so rested because you sit on your butt and do nothing, all the time. People who dismiss what you do are annoying, and in addition, it seems like an indirect excuse for not being in better shape. By the way, we do not lift weights all the time, since our day consists of as many hours as yours.
5. I do not lift weights, because I do not want to be big
Every fitness girl has heard enough heard this. But in most cases this is not true. You don’t get big if you don’t really try.
6. Can you tell me how to get rid of this
The answer to this is always no. Point slimming is not possible.
7. Won’t you miss your tits?
– You know? Yes we do. Female weightlifters who had tits, and then lost them, will miss them, but we know that is not a good enough reason not to be at our best. It is fairly easy to choose lean and lean over two fat stores, the magazine writes.
8. But, don’t you want a life?
This includes those with references to both the fitness center and diets.- But let me explain this to you, on behalf of all fitness girls: we like to exercise. It’s like a home away from home. We also like to eat healthy. Just because I choose not to eat chocolate cake does not mean that I do not enjoy my life. It might be great to both feel and look amazing.
9. Can I feel your muscles?
Why in the world should you? Seriously, this is exactly the same as when people ask to know about pregnant women’s stomach.
– Yes, most people who ask for this do not have muscles themselves, but that does not mean that you will be allowed to dig on mine, writes Spot Me Girl.
10. Do you take steroids?
One cannot always draw that conclusion. Either way, you have nothing to do with it.
You should follow these sexy fitness ladies on Instagram
Instagram has in a few years become the medium where young and hopeful can throw out pictures of themselves and thus become known for … er … to post pictures of themselves.
Especially the categories “fitness” and “exercise” have become popular stuff and on Instagram it is flooded by well-trained, pretty and not least strong ladies. Since you probably have better things to do than seek out fitness ladies on Instagram, we in the editorial team have done the job for you.
Here you have 25 great fitness girls from Instagram.